Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TOP SONGS OF 2008

Part 4

Songs From No.20 to No.1

1. Vampire Weekend - I Stand Corrected

2. The Last Shadow Puppets - The Age Of The Understatement

3. The Courteeners - Kings Of The New Road

4. Elbow - Grounds For Divorce

5. MGMT - Time To Pretend

6. Abbie Gale - Contact Improvisation

7. Biffy Clyro - Who's Got a Match?

8. Eddie Vedder - No Ceiling

9. These New Puritans - Elvis

10. David Jordan - Sun Goes Down

11. Supergrass - When I Needed You

12. Hercules and Love Affair - Blind

13. Santogold - L.E.S. Artistes

14. British Sea Power - Waving Flags

15. Mystery Jets - Young Love (featuring Laura Marling)

16. My Morning Jacket - Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 2

17. Elbow - The Fix

18. Radiohead - All I Need

19. MGMT - Electric Feel

20. The Shortwave Set - No Social

No comments: