Monday, January 11, 2016

Top Songs of 2015



Part 5


From No. 60 to No. 41


41. Holy - American Wrestlers


42. The World Ender - Lord Huron


43. Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd







44. I Feel Your Love (Director's Cut) - Laura Marling


45. Stoic Resemblance - The Helio Sequence


46. Sunshine on My Back - The National


47. Heart of the Matter - The Libertines


48. California Nights - Best Coast


49. Outta My Mind - The Arcs


50. Magnets (feat. Lorde) - Disclosure


51. Gooey - Glass Animals


52. The Killing Season - Mark Lanegan Band


53. The Less I Know the Better - Tame Impala







54. Cruel Mistress - Crazy P


55. The Second Self - The Coral


56. Nine Times the Colour Red - The Coral


57. Church - Gary Clark Jr.


58. Loud Places (feat. Romy) - Jamie xx


59. The Ground Walks, with Time in a BOX - Modest Mouse


60. Ballad of the Mighty I - Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

No comments: